Friday, August 21, 2009

What to do on a holiday??

Listenin to: Keith Urban

It's a holiday, while some people are enjoying their long weekend, I am sitting here in front of my laptop writing this and listening to my Keith Urban collection. Anyway, boredom (but I do have a life don't worry) is in the atmosphere again so I might as well write something here, I usually call it.. blabbing.

Last night, I fell asleep in the living room watching TV
again - it usually happens I guess its the "coldness and darkness" in the living room that makes me always want to sleep there - well that's another story. I was suppose to sleep late today considering it is a holiday but I woke up 7:30AM and I could not get back to bed. There are three things I could choose to do today (which I have not really decided yet), one friend asked me to join her in this 3 hour conference for women, co-workers asked if I wanted to have lunch and watch a movie afterwards and my other close friends asked me if I wanted to play tennis and drink after (ironic hahaha but its fun).

So I am sitting here in my room 9:59AM in my computer clock and I have not decided what to do yet. This is the only free time I got this weekend since I have to go to my grad school classes tomorrow and probably volunteer for kids this coming Sunday. With so many things to choose from, I am undecided. I am receiving texts telling me to reply if I wanted to go or something like that but I really do not know. I guess I just have to wait for my randomness to kick in, take a shower, dress up and go where my feet take me..

On a serious note: 

 
I think we should be happy that we get situations like these. Sometimes we complain about being so busy, not being able to do something we've always wanted to do. We get tired of thinking we have so much to do, at work, at school or something we are busy with that limits us from doing fun things. We should appreciate these simple moments where we cannot decide what to do on a holiday because there was so many. It should fuel us on doing things.

The past days, I kinda realized that I have been complaining too much of not having enough "I and Me time" when I should not have been. There are 1,440 minutes in our day. Surely there should be time for you to do something that you want to do for your self. We just have to be wise about it.

So for those who are having a holiday. Enjoy every minute of it. And for those who are so busy give yourself at least 5 mins of your day to relax. It would work wonders.

No comments :

Post a Comment