Friday, September 21, 2012

Dredd 3D (Judge Dredd Reboot) : Movie Review

Dreed 3D Movie Poster
Judge Dredd Reboot


Just going to give you guys my verdict and over all rating about the movie. I am lifting it up from my article from When In Manila. To see full review check this link: http://www.wheninmanila.com/dredd-3d-judgment-is-coming/. This is not a spoiler I swear. I do not want people wanting to imaginatively hurt me because I spilled the beans.


Verdict/Overall Rating:

It is not for the kids or for the faint-hearted due to the visuals and portrayed violence. Dredd 3D is a movie you would not actually dread if you are into these kinds of plots. But if you are looking for some good lines take away, there are only a few remarkable ones during the entire duration but do not take it as a bad sign since this movie is indeed trying to stick to the essence of the Comic Book. Overall, I would give it 4 out of 5 imaginary magical stars. 





No comments :

Post a Comment