Saturday, September 22, 2012

Graffiti In A Festival

  Graffiti Artist


I have procrastinated on posting these pictures for over 4 months now and that was not a good idea. No excuses there, just pure non-creativity and laziness I guess. Anyway without too much blabbing, these were taken during the Manila Music Festival last May 1, 2012. There were available blank canvases (plywood walls) for the artists to play around and these were their arts.



Street Art


Street Art


Graffiti


Graffiti Street Art


Graffiti Art


Graffiti Artists


Graffiti Street Art


That's about all the pictures I had for this part of the festival. I really have to go around the metro and look for the places where these street arts are available. Graffiti / Mural in my opinion is art. There is a very big gap between what people call vandals versus graffiti. The random word posts for me without proper execution / art in there is just pure vandalism for me but when you have these kinds of graffiti, now I call them art. 

I've got to find these places really to appreciate the artistry.




No comments :

Post a Comment