Sunday, September 23, 2012

Mayon Volcano

Mayon Volcano


I was born in the province Albay, where Mayon Volcano is our back drop every single sunny clear day. Magnificent and deadly at the same time. I live far enough just to get volcanic ashes when it erupts. Thankfully it has not erupted as bad as it used to. I pray that it does continue like that. There has been much activity and alert has been up and down for the past few years but thankfully lava just flowed. It took lives tho when typhoon hit and the "lahar" took thousands of lives around the volcano

I miss looking at this and just be thankful for a beautiful day. Now I have to climb up the roof top to see how it looks from my room as houses in our neighborhood get additional floors blocking my beautiful view.




No comments :

Post a Comment