Monday, October 22, 2012

5 Reasons Why You Should Watch A Secret Affair

A Secret Affair


First of all I would love to reiterate a disclaimer, I am a huge fan of Anne Curtis, my tweets and some of my blog entries are about her heck even my top post of all time is about her: The Sensational Anne Curtis BUT please do not mistake this entry a biased one. I am definitely not aiming for that.

Now that I have had that out of the way and I truly hope that it had settled your thoughts let me give you 5 reasons why you should watch A Secret Affair this coming October 24, 2012 and the rest of the show dates in whichever cinema is close to you.

1.  Trailers are just snippets; they do not define or tell you the whole story of the movie. I agree and know how you feel when you watch trailers. I personally favor them as they are the so-called windows to the soul of movies kinda like that of the eyes are the windows to someone’s soul. But please do not mistake the trailer of A Secret Affair to another “mistress-driven-movie-plot” because it is not. Yes you may have associated it with No Other Woman because Anne Curtis and Derek Ramsay star in it but I would urge you to watch the movie and be a judge to the entire story not just what you see in a minute and a half clip. This movie is a totally different angle of what love and trust truly are.

2.  Shining moment for Andi Eigenmann: Seriously Sam’s role was for her and was made for her. This young lady would definitely make you realize that she is worth your attention every frame and second she has in A Secret Affair. Andi Eigenmann is a gem in this movie, no doubt about that.

3.  Not just an eye-candy Derek Ramsay: I am sure all my ladies out there and yes that includes the beckies, would agree on me on him being an eye-candy but Derek Ramsay the ultimate leading man he is would make you swoon and cry without even trying. He brought forth to the table what was asked for a person who needed to handle two different strong willed and abled women that are Anne Curtis and Andi Eigenmann.

4.  The best catchy lines and supporting cast: The supporting cast is just remarkable; Ms. Jacklyn Jose is amazing as always. I would put on a wager with anyone who wouldn’t laugh or even enjoy the best lines in this movie. I will pay you back for your popcorn and water (healthy living, yes?) should you not enjoy the lines after watching it. Just tell me and I may even put you up to a 22oz Slurpee to give you a little brain freeze as well as to punish your brain cells for that. I dare you to watch the movie on opening day.

5.  The Ever Sensational Anne Curtis: (don't judge beacause there might be a hint of my biased self whatever may come next after this word) She would make you cry, make you laugh, and would take you in a different journey about trust, love and hurt in this movie heck she would even make you swear under your breath to rethink about your exercise regime (if ever there is one). I wouldn’t say much anymore as you may slap me with being biased.

I know I said 5 reasons why you should watch A Secret Affair but I will throw in one for the cinematography buffs out there. The framing and the, well yes, cinematography and direction of this movie is just beautiful; the beautiful people in it were made even more pleasurable to watch because of it and the acting is superb.

So get off your butt on Wednesday, October 24, 2012 and watch A Secret Affair with your friends and love ones, tag along your boyfriend or girlfriend to seal the trust thing in your relationships. This movie would be worth your time and dime. Do not just judge it by what the people said about the trailer. Have your own say about the movie.



No comments :

Post a Comment