Tuesday, January 15, 2013

GIRLS (HBO GIRLS)

GIRLS : Music from Original Series


Okay, if you guys have not seen or heard about HBO's GIRLS, you are actually missing out on a fun true to its sense series that most women our age can relate or perhaps women older than us would understand.

You have got to really get your groove on and start watching this show. But this is not for the faint-hearted as there are so many "real" situations that a conservative person wouldn't even bother a second to hear or understand. Sucks for you though. haha.

Anyway, this post isn't about the show entirely but the soundtrack. Some of you may know that I am a big music head and would enjoy as much as I can to get my hands on new or awesome tunes.

Here is the track list of GIRLS, HBO Original Series:

01 Robyn: "Dancing on My Own"
02 Fun.: "
Sight of the Sun"
03 Harper Simon:
"Wishes and Stars"
04 Santigold:
"Girls"
05 White Sea:
"Overdrawn"
06 Grouplove:
"Everyone’s Gonna Get High"
07 Icona Pop:
"I Love It"
08 The Echo Friendly:
"Same Mistakes"
09 Belle & Sebastian:
"I Don’t Love Anyone"
10 Fleet Foxes:
"Montezuma"
11 Oh Land:
"White Nights"
12 The Vaccines:
"Wreckin’ Bar (Ra Ra Ra)"
13 Lia Ices:
"Love Is Won"
14 Michael Penn:
"On Your Way"

Going to get the physical CD soon as I get to find a way! Record bars here do not carry albums like this most of the time and I do not favor online shopping.

 

 

No comments :

Post a Comment