Sunday, June 1, 2014

Hungry? Munch on Figarro’s New Breakfast Sliders and Rice Meals


Figaro Coffee Company - Breakfast Sliders

Before we proceed let me make one thing clear, I am not a foodie but I love food, not much of a food blogger but I write about food that I have enjoyed and tickled my tastebuds. As you can see, most of my posts here are about traveling but travel or adventure comes in many forms. One of which would be new food offerings from places you frequent, so there goes the reason for this post.


Are you always in a hurry that you do not have enough time to prepare the most important meal of your day? Do you love coffee? If your answer is a resounding yes to both questions – just like me, then Figaro Coffee Company can take care of that.


Paired with their signature brewed coffee which by the way gets me through the day, Figaro Coffee Company offers the new and tasty Breakfast Sliders that could make you slide through the entire morning feeling full.


For only Php 130, you can have your morning brewed coffee fix, choice of any 2 of these amazing sliders Bacon and Egg Slider, Mushroom and Egg Slider, Grilled Eggplant and Zucchini Slider, and Tapa Slider and throw potato chips in the mix, your breakfast is served.


Breakfast Sliders for Php 139

Tasty are these little monsters but if you are to urge me to choose which my favorite is, you got me at Tapa Slider and Bacon and Egg Slider, I have to get those protein in for the day. But of course the other 2 sliders as just as equal in taste.

Tapa and Grilled Eggplant and Zucchini Sliders

I got in Figaro's Taipan Building a little late to try out these new exciting dishes, so I got a little help with the photos, thank you very much Annesy!

Now that your breakfast has been covered through these amazing Breakfast Sliders, say you have a meeting around Ortigas go to Taipan Place Building where one of their branches is located and enjoy the functionalities of Liberica Business Room and Arabica Conference Room. If you wish to let Figaro take care of your events, go reach Figaro Coffee Company at Tel. No.: 02-340-4002. Here are some shots of their Taipan Place Branch in Ortigas.

Liberica Business Room



Figaro Coffee Company Taipan Place Branch

Cozy place isn't it? Alright, they do not just offer coffee, those breakfast sliders, they have lunch for you too! For only Php 199 you would get to enjoy the following rice meals! Choose from the following delectable favorite Filipino Rice Meals with a twist:

Breaded Fish with Plum Sauce

Classic Asado

Pork Tenderloin in Asian Pesto Sauce

Traditional Adobo

My personal favorite? Classic Asado and Traditional Adobo.

What are you waiting for? Try their new Breakfast Sliders for only Php 139 that comes with any 2 of their sliders variant, chips and coffee as well as their new Rice Meal choices for only Php 199.


Find out more about Figaro Coffee Company Breakfast Sliders and Rice Meals at www.figarocoffee.com, https://www.facebook.com/ figarocoffeecompany, or check out their instagram handle @figarocoffee and @figarocoffeeHQ on Twitter.
  


No comments :

Post a Comment