Friday, October 24, 2014

The "K" Experience Survey

Hi Everyone,

First of all, thank you for taking time to go through and taking interest of this study. I would just like to inform you that this research is solely based on my curiosity of people’s fascination about KPop. Often I see tweets or facebook statuses of my friends who are very much into this type of music and the activities of the idols that they love. 

This made me think, what really is it that makes people fall in love with this big music scene. My interest has spiked. Knowing that this is very big in South Korea and the rest of the neighboring Asian countries as well as some Western countries, I wanted to know what really is in it.

With that, please take a short period of time answering the questions on the links below. There are two parts; I am only using a freeware that is why I split it into two.  You will remain anonymous and the responses will be analyzed collectively. I will be writing my short paper and post here on my website together with the general responses and your interesting takes on this.

Please do not forget to answer Part 2 of the survey.




Again, thank you very much for taking the time and interest. I really do appreciate it. 


Sincerely,

Anne


1 comment :

  1. What you're saying is completely true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand. I'm sure you'll reach so many people with what you've got to say.

    ReplyDelete